- October 26 2020Investigation result
A mother had the right to see her children during supervised visits, but the visits were often postponed or cancelled. She complained to the Québec Ombudsman.
- October 21 2020Useful tip
When people with reduced autonomy become vulnerable, there are different ways to protect them.
- October 19 2020Reaction to bills and draft regulations
In a letter to the Minister of the Environment and the Fight against Climate Change, the Ombudsperson commented on the draft Regulation to amend the Regulation respecting the quality of drinking water.
- October 14 2020Reaction to bills and draft regulations
In a letter to the Chair of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of the CNESST, the Ombudsperson commented on two draft regulations.
- October 7 2020Useful tip
Turning 75 soon and want to keep driving? Here’s what to do.
- October 5 2020Investigation result
A man with a vision problem felt that the condition was linked to an old industrial accident. He contacted the Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail. When the agency refused to compensate him, he complained to the Québec Ombudsman.
- October 1 2020Reaction to bills and draft regulations
In a letter to the Committee on Institutions, the Ombudsperson commented on Bill 64.
- September 30 2020News
To make it even easier for you to access its services, the Québec Ombudsman has a new call-back form.
- September 30 2020Reaction to bills and draft regulations
On September 29, 2020, the Ombudsperson presented a brief to the Committee on Citizen Relations concerning Bill 56, Act to recognize and support caregivers and to amend various legislative provisions.
- September 25 2020Reaction to bills and draft regulations
In a letter to the Chair of the Committee on Transportation and the Environment, the Ombudsperson commented on Bill 46.