- Receipt of your disclosure
- Can we process it? (Admissibility)
Can we investigate? (Preliminary audit)
- We look into the disclosure further (requests for documents, etc.) to determine whether there are reasonable grounds to believe that wrongdoing has occurred or is about to occur.
- End of processing if there are no reasonable grounds. Instead we refer you to the right recourse.
- If there are reasonable grounds, we begin investigating.
- A notice of investigation may be sent to the highest administrative authority of the public body concerned.