Which public bodies are concerned?

Do you want to speak out about a wrongdoing relating to a public body? First check to see whether the organization is on this list:

  • government departments; 
  • government agencies or instances; 
  • government corporations:
    • Hydro-Québec;
    • Investissement Québec;
    • Loto-Québec;
    • Société des alcools du Québec (SAQ);
    • Commission de la construction du Québec;
  • Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec;
  • School service centres or school boards and the schools they include; 
  • Comité de gestion de la taxe scolaire de l’île de Montréal;
  • public cegeps; 
  • universities; 
  • institutions within the health and social services network and private institutions under contract;
  • the regional council established under the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree Native persons (c. S-5)
  • Commission de la fonction publique et la Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse; 
  • The five people appointed by the National Assembly and their personnel;
  • childcare centres (CPEs), subsidized childcare spaces and home childcare coordinating offices;
  • Municipal bodies;
  • Municipalities.

Do you think that you have seen wrongdoing involving a public body listed above?  Disclose now:



  • Federal departments and agencies;
  • Private companies, unless the wrongdoing concerns a public body;
  • Private seniors’ residences (RPAs), unless the wrongdoing concerns a public body.