Handling your complaint
Your complaint is handled in strictest confidence. The personal information in your file is protected. It can only be accessed by the people authorized to consult it as part of their functions.
- Receipt of your complaint
Can we process it? (Admissibility)
End of processing. We refer you to the appropriate recourse.
Please note: if your complaint concerns a court or tribunal decision, we cannot process it. See the other exclusions.
- We listen to your version of the events and examine any document you have supplied us with.
- We consult the rules (laws, regulations, government programs, etc.) that should have been applied in your situation.
- If we feel that a mistake has been made and that it can be corrected quickly, we can contact the body concerned.
- If the situation is not corrected, or if your complaint requires further verification, we begin the investigation.
Our Service Statement presents our commitments in terms of timeframes and service quality.
Want to file a complaint?
Want to send us documents related to your complaint?