Can we handle your complaint?

We can help you if your complaint concerns:

We cannot help you if your complaint concerns:

You have to submit your complaint about a healthcare professional to the local service quality and complaints commissioner of the institution where you were treated. The commissioner transfers your complaint to a medical examiner. If you disagree with the medical examiner’s conclusion, you can bring your complaint to the review committee of the institution concerned.
The private practices of doctors, dentists or other health professional are not covered by this complaint examination procedure unless they have a service agreement with a public institution within the health and social services network.

Other possible recourses

Other organizations can help you in other situations. For example, if you feel that: