Who can make a complaint?
Complaints concerning government departments or agencies
- Any person or group of people, organization or company, among others.
Do you have a complaint? Learn more about our power to intervene regarding the public service.
Complaints concerning the health and social services network
- The user (the person receiving, who received or should have received care or services).
- In the case of a user under age 14, the user’s parent or legal representative.
- In the case of a user of adult age who is temporary incapacitated, a family member or any interested party.
- The heirs or successors-in-title of deceased users on behalf of the deceased.
Do you have a complaint? Learn more about our power to intervene regarding health and social services institutions.