Complaints concerning government departments or agencies
- Any person or group of people, organization or company.
Complaints concerning the health and social services network
- The person receiving, who received or should have received care or services.
- In the case of a person under age 14, the person’s parent or legal representative.
- In the case of a temporarily incapacitated adult, a family member or any interested party.
- The heirs or people who can exercise the rights and obligations of the person who died.
If you cannot file a complaint yourself...
A family member, a friend or an organization can do it for you if you fill out the Power of Attorney form (PDF, 544 Ko)