Here’s a look at some Loans and Bursaries Program requirements for people who want to study outside Québec.
- May 27, 2015
- May 14, 2015The Longueuil ombudsman, the student ombudsman, and so forth. Are they extensions of the Québec Ombudsman?
- April 30, 2015Not all cyclists know that they, like motorists, must obey the Highway Safety Code.
- April 15, 2015Do you get your drinking water from a private waterworks system? If you do, does the operator have the required permit?
- April 1, 2015In Québec, some 60,000 people get their drinking water from a private waterworks system. Are you one of them?
- March 18, 2015With or without a permit, legal or illegal—how do we find our way through the maze of childcare services in Québec?
- March 4, 2015Like to head down south to escape the winter? Be careful—SAAQ and RAMQ take the time you’re gone into account…
- February 18, 2015All home childcare services are subject to a rule whereby the occupants of the house who are 18 years old and over must provide an “attestation establishing that no impediment exists.” A police investigation is required that can...
- February 4, 2015Many users can’t make sense of which medical clinic services are free and which are billable.
- January 21, 2015In applying for social assistance, you can get a Department employee to help you.