Can I file a complaint if I am not a Canadian citizen or Québec resident?


Yes. You can ask the Québec Ombudsman for its help even if you are not a Canadian citizen or do not have permanent resident status.

For example, you can file a complaint if you want to immigrate to Québec, so long as your complaint concerns a public service of the Government of Québec, in other words, a department, an agency or a health and social services institution.