Does the Québec Ombudsman’s mission appeal to you? Would you like to contribute to it? We are always on the lookout for new talent.
Current job openings
The Québec Ombudsman means:
A team of nearly 200 people at the service of citizens.
An open and caring work environment.
Stimulating and competitive work conditions:
- Attractive salaries and a pension plan with employer contribution;
- 35-hour work weeks;
- Flextime and flexplace;
- Professional development programs;
- Offices in the heart of Québec City and Montréal (near public transit and services);
- 13 paid statutory holidays per year and personal time off;
- 20 paid vacation days after one year of service and ten sick days per year;
- Group insurance (life, wage-loss, health);
- Employee and family assistance program (psychological support, telemedicine, legal and financial aid).
After receiving your application, we evaluate your eligibility (education and career).
If you qualify, you may then be asked to take a written exam and be invited to an interview.